(1) Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded between TABI-NE’s accommodation (hereinafter referred to as “ A ”) and guest (hereinafter referred to as “ B ”) shall be as set forth in
this agreement. According to.
(2) If A accepts a special agreement within the scope not violating laws and customs, the special agreement shall prevail regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
(3) This agreement also applies to applications from various reservation websites other than our website.
(1) When submitting an accommodation contract to A’s accommodation facility (hereinafter referred to as “accommodation facility”), Party B shall offer the following matters to Party A in advance.
(a) Guest name
(b) Facility name
(c) Contact information for the day
(d) Consent for accommodation fee
(e) Number of guests
(f) Other matters deemed necessary by Class A
(2) If you apply for continuation of accommodation over the staying date during staying, Party A will treat it as if there was an application for a new accommodation contract at the time the offer was
Acceptance of accommodation contract
(1) The accommodation contract shall be concluded when Party B makes an accommodation reservation and Party A accepts the application under the preceding article. Provided, however, that this shall not
apply when it is proved that Party A did not consent.
(2) In accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, when an accommodation contract has been concluded, Party B must complete the payment by the designated date determined by Class A for the
entire amount of the accommodation fee for the accommodation period. If there is no payment by the specified date and no agreement has been reached between Party A and Party B, the accommodation contract can be canceled unilaterally by
Party A. You may change the payment date only if you have previously contacted us by telephone and agreed to us.
(3) If the entire amount of the accommodation fee is not deposited and only a portion is deposited, you must obtain the consent of Party A regarding when and with what payment method . If there is no
approval, the accommodation contract will not be established, the accommodation reservation will be canceled by Party A, and the amount deposited will be refunded at the expense of the transfer fee of Party B.
(4) The advance payment of the accommodation fee is limited to the transfer to the bank account designated by Class A or payment by credit card. However, in the case of an application from a travel agency
or an internet reservation website company, payment will be made according to the method specified by each travel agency or accommodation reservation website company only if there is no notification from the Party of payment.
(5) The amount of accommodation fee shown at the time of booking application shall include tax and service charge.
Refusal to conclude accommodation contract
(1) In the case of the next fried food, it may not respond to the conclusion of the accommodation contract.
A (a) In the event that Party A accepts in advance that the application for accommodation will not be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
B (b) When full.
C (c) When it is recognized that B may conduct acts that violate the provisions of laws, public order, or good customs regarding accommodation.
(D) When it is recognized that B falls under the following a) to c).
a) Crimes (hereinafter referred to as gangs) prescribed in Article 2, Item 2 of the Act on Prevention of Unfair Conduct by Gangsters (Act No. 77 of 1991), Gang members or associates of gangs, and other anti-social forces.
b) When a gang or gang member is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities.
c) A corporation that has a person who falls under the gang.
(E) When you have a history or experience that has caused significant inconvenience to other guests.
(F) When you are a minor and have not obtained a parental consent certificate. However, if a guardian is accompanied, a consent certificate is not required.
(g) When B is clearly recognized as a contagious person.
H (h) When a violent request is made for accommodation, or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested.
(I) In the past, any of the accommodations operated by Party A has made a nuisance to the residents nearby.
Or when you have received attention to noise in the past.
J (j) When Party B has damaged or lost the accommodation facility at any of the accommodation facilities operated by Party A and has not reimbursed it.
(K) When it is not possible to stay due to natural disasters, facility malfunctions, or other unavoidable reasons.
(L) If you are not a Japanese national and you cannot present your residence card or passport by the date of your stay, you will not be proved.
(m) When B cannot agree to these terms and conditions.
Right to cancel guest’s contract
(1) You can cancel or change your accommodation contract by making an offer to us or on the internet reservation site.
(2) If Party A changes all or part of the accommodation contract for reasons that should be attributed to the responsibility, Party B will be charged a penalty for the reasons listed in the table below. However, there will be no penalty
for the special provisions stipulated in Article 6 of the Company. However, for reservations made via travel agencies and reservations made by each accommodation reservation website company, Not applicable, and shall comply with the
penalty provisions of the applicable company.
A special agreement that does not require payment of accommodation fee
(1) If the following a) to d) are applicable, there will be no penalty for cancellation of accommodation contract from B.
A (a) A copy of the death certificate issued by the doctor due to the death of B or his / her family within the second degree,
If submitted to Party A within 3 weeks from the date of cancellation.
If submitted to Party A within 3 weeks from the date of cancellation.
And only by contact from the public authorities. Party A is addressed to the landline telephone of the public institution that contacted,
Concerning the cancellation of the contract shall be communicated in return.
C (c) Public transport that was intended to be used for check-in is canceled by each railway company or each airline company
Or if the flight cannot be changed due to a large delay and it is not possible to arrive due to this.
However, this is limited to cases where a delay certificate or cancellation certificate issued by each railway company or airline is submitted to Party B within one week from the date of cancellation.
When making a cancellation notice, you must report the departure / arrival point of the public transportation, flight number, train name, etc.
D (d) If the cancellation is requested to the Party A before the penalty date specified in the Schedule, and the cancellation is approved.
Our contract cancellation rights
(1) In the following cases, Party A can unilaterally cancel the accommodation contract even during this accommodation period. Upon receiving the cancellation of the contract, you must promptly leave the
accommodation. In the case of unilateral cancellation at the following (a) to (e), the accommodation fee will not be refunded basically. However, if the actual cost is required to solve the problem caused by you, you must bear the amount.
A (a) When it is recognized that there is a risk that you may go against the laws and regulations, public order or good manners when staying,
Or when it is recognized that the same act was performed.
(B) When you have made a nuisance to other guests.
C (c) When a violent request is made or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested for accommodation.
D (d) In the event that B performs nuisance or damage to the accommodation facility or the owner of each accommodation facility.
E (e) In addition, when it is determined that Party A cannot stay.
(2) In the following cases, Party A can unilaterally cancel the accommodation contract even during this accommodation period. Upon receiving the cancellation of the contract, you must promptly leave the accommodation. In the case of
unilateral cancellation in the following (f) to (n), part of the accommodation fee will be refunded. For non-refundable accommodation fees, actual expenses (such as apologize to neighboring residents, expenses for repairing malfunctions
and damage, etc.) that are considered necessary to resolve the case that caused the move out that occurred during the accommodation trial period, The cleaning fee for the linen used, the cleaning fee for the entire accommodation facility,
the system usage fee incurred at the time of booking, the fees that must be paid to each tourist company and accommodation reservation website, etc. are included, and the balance is refunded. However, if the actual cost exceeds the
original amount of accommodation fee, B must bear the amount.
(F) When you are clearly recognized as a contagious person.
G (g) When you have made a false fake declaration to Party A regarding the contents specified in Article 4.
(h) When B is deemed to fall under the following a) to c).
(a) Criminal gang associate members, gang members, and other anti-social forces.
(b) When a gang or a member of a gang is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities.
(c) A corporation that has a person who falls under a gang.
(I) Even if you receive advice from Party A, you will continue to make noise and you will be asked to leave.
(J) When you have caused nuisance to neighboring residents.
K (k) When it violates Kanazawa City law.
L (l) When using a place that is strictly prohibited on the ground.
M (m) If you smoke at a place where smoking is not allowed.
N (n) In addition, when it is determined that Party A cannot stay.
(3) In the following cases, Party A can cancel the accommodation contract unilaterally. Upon receiving the cancellation of the contract, you must promptly leave the accommodation. In the case of (o)
below, all fees related to accommodation services that B has not yet received will be refunded.
(o) When it is not possible to stay due to a reason caused by force majeure such as a natural disaster.
Registration of accommodation
(1) The guest must register the following items at the front facility operated by Party A on the day of accommodation.
A (a) Guest name, gender, address, contact information
B (b) For those who do not have Japanese nationality, nationality and passport number
(C) Other matters deemed necessary by Party A
The time you can use the accommodation
(1) The time when you can use the accommodation facility of B is from 4:00 pm to 10:00 am the following day. However, when staying continuously, it can be used all day except for arrival date and
(2) Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, Party A may respond to the use of accommodation facilities outside of the hours specified in the same paragraph only on the day when there is
no reservation for that day. In this case, you must pay the following additional charges. In addition, Party B must apply for a change of the leaving time by 4 pm the day before that day. The final response from Party A to Party B
regarding whether or not it can be used after hours is at or after the check-in procedure and cannot be guaranteed by that time.
A (a) Until 12:00, 30% of the overnight charge for the day
B (b) After 12:00, 100% of the overnight charge for the day
(3) Contrary to the provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, if Party B does not observe the specified leaving time, 100 nights per day will be paid to Party A. The penalty will be paid in cash on
the relevant day.
(4) Regardless of whether you use anything in the room after you leave the room or after cleaning, 100% of the overnight charge for the day will be paid to you. The penalty will be paid in cash on the
(5) If you fail to pay in accordance with 3) and 4) in the preceding paragraph, we will immediately contact you by telephone or e-mail, and if you are contacted, Penalties will be debited with pre-registered credit card information. If
the withdrawal cannot be made, or if the accommodation fee has been paid in advance by bank transfer, a second transfer will be requested by telephone contact. If Party B does not respond to the transfer request, Party A may file a
lawsuit with the court having jurisdiction over the headquarters location of Party A. “
Compliance with Terms of Service
(1) In the accommodation facility and in front of the entrance of the accommodation facility, the contents specified by A in advance, the contents explained at check-in, and the contents in the accommodation file placed in the accommodation facility, And must comply with these terms and conditions.
(1) The business hours of the main facilities of A shall be as follows. Details and temporary changes in business hours will be announced and announced on our official website.
A (a) Kanazawa station square check-in office opening hours 12: 00-16: 00
B (b) Hours available for all accommodation facilities 4:00 pm to 10:00 the following day * All accommodation facilities are not staffed except during cleaning and maintenance
(2) Open every day, but there is a possibility of temporary closure of reception and office. If there is a change in time or changes in time, notification and guidance will be made on our website.
(3) Emergency contact information shall be included in the inn file.
(1) Party A will compensate up to 50,000 yen in the event of damage to the guest due to the performance of the accommodation contract and related contracts, or the failure of them. However, only if it is proved to be due to reasons that should be attributed to us.
(2) In order to cope with an emergency fire, Party A will take out liability insurance.
Handling when Contracted Accommodation Cannot be Provided
(1) If Party A cannot provide the accommodation facility contracted with Party B, it shall obtain the consent of Party B and arrange other accommodation facilities and accommodation facilities. If you cannot arrange other accommodations or accommodations, we will refund the full amount already paid as compensation. However, if there is no reason to be attributed to our responsibility for the inability to provide accommodation, no other accommodation will be arranged.
(1) When the the goods or cash and valuables that the guest left the check-in office’s care has suffered damage such as loss or damage, the hotel will be responsible for the damage unless it is force majeure. To compensate. However, for cash and valuables, if the hotel asks for a declaration of its type and value, and the guest does not do so, the hotel will compensate for damages up to 50,000 yen.
(2) When the goods or cash and valuables brought to the hotel by the guest who have not been checked in at the check-in office may be lost or damaged due to the intention or negligence of the hotel, the hotel will compensate for the damage. However, the hotel will compensate for damages of up to 50,000 yen unless the guest has previously declared the type and value, unless there is intentional or gross negligence.
(1) When Party B uses the parking lot of the accommodation facility, Party A lends a parking space to Party B, and does not assume responsibility for vehicle management. However, in the event of damage to the parking lot due to the intention or negligence of Party A, it shall be left to the responsibility for compensation.
(2) If Party B uses a parking lot of another company, such as a coin parking lot in the vicinity of the accommodation facility, Party A will not be liable and will not compensate for it.
(3) If you parked in a place other than the parking lot managed by Party A and have trouble with neighboring residents, Party A will take charge of neighboring residents and Party B, but all the responsibilities will be attributed to Party B. . In addition, if the trouble develops into a situation related to the future management of accommodation facilities of Party A, B shall bear the responsibility and make compensation for Party A.
Lost and Found Arrangement
(1) If you have left your baggage or personal belongings after you checked out, in principle, we will keep it for 7 days including the date of ticketing, and if you have not made a request for return during that period Shall deliver this to the nearest police station. However, valuables shall be delivered to the police station on the date of ticketing.
(2) If food, drinks, magazines, or other waste remains in the accommodation after you check out, if you do not contact us by 8pm on the checkout date, discard at that time It shall be disposed of. This applies to souvenirs and other foods.
(3) In order to properly handle misplaced baggage or portable items in accordance with the nature of the contents, the contents are arbitrarily inspected and returned to Party B or processed in accordance with the preceding paragraph as necessary. And you cannot object to it.
(4) Based on the preceding paragraph, in the event of damage to you due to our intentional or negligence regarding the storage of your baggage or portable items, we will compensate you for the damage up to 50,000 yen.
Responsibility of the Guest
(1) When Party A suffers damage due to Party B’s willfulness or negligence, Party B shall compensate Party A for the damage.
Other Matters to be Determined
(1) Matters not set forth in this agreement shall be subject to the judgment of the district court in accordance with general practice and in accordance with the Japanese constitution and law.
(2) This agreement shall be effective from the time of the conclusion of the accommodation contract.
(3) The Kanazawa District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising between Party A and Party in connection with this accommodation contract.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.